Saturday, February 21, 2009

Topic #1 & #2

One topic I am thinking about is Using Handheld Devices in Education. I was thinking that with this topic I could cover the use of Cellphones. When I start my final paper I thought that I could incorporate iPods/MP3 players and then I am not sure on the third item maybe palm (PDAs). 

Title: Effective Cellphone Use in High School Education
Research Questions: 
  1. How can cellphones be used in the high school classroom?
  2. What are the advantages of using cellphones in  the classroom?
  3. What are the disadvantages of using cellphones in the classroom?
Title: Social Networking in the High School Classroom
Research Questions:
  1. How can social networking safely be incorporated into the high school classroom?
  2. What are the advantages of social networking for high school students?
  3. What are the disadvantages of social networking for high school students?
Not sure about using advantages & disadvantages?? Ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment